What personal data do we collect?
- Personal information which you provide to us through our recruitment page or which you otherwise provide to us through our website when submitting any enquiry or feedback through our Site. Such personal information includes your name, address, telephone number, email and work experience.
- the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform
- full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our website (including date and time),
- products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, and any phone number used to call our customer service number or social media handle used to connect with our customer service team
Legal basis and purpose for processing the data?
Our legal basis for processing your personal data could be any of or a combination of the following:
- To take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract with you, such as to consider and evaluate your application for a position with us, where you have submitted personal information for the purposes of a job application.
- (only if legally required) with your explicit consent, for example to provide you with a service you have requested or reply to an enquiry or feedback you have submitted through our Site. In cases where we process your personal data based on consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. This will not affect the validity of our processing of your data prior to your withdrawal of consent.
- where necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the relevant company within the SPO Group, where we have considered these are not overridden by your rights.
- where necessary for us to comply with our legal obligations or to enforce or defend our legal rights.
The purposes for which we process your personal data include the above and in relation to our legitimate interests, include the following:
- marketing and development of the business – to promote our products and services, perform and analyse market surveys and marketing strategies, maintain and promote customer service and development
- managing and improving our Site – to improve our Site and ensure that content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer, to administer our Site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes, to to keep our Site safe and secure.